Re: Speedometer gear - got one for 3.07s

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Subject: Re: Speedometer gear - got one for 3.07s
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:05:00 -0700
Tim.,

I am afraid the only thing that comes from the US is the gear box and
speedo cable.

I recommend MOrris in Reseda. Details on TigersUnited.com's new links
page(s)

If you can't find it, write back and I'll send it.  The good news is the
inner speedo gear IS US. You are going to have to match that internal
helical gear,  the cable end gear, and the speedo internal gears to get
it right.  If you are not concerned about distance accuracy, the needle
can be made to be accurate, even if the odometer is 20% off.

--

Steve Laifman
Editor