RE: The parts falling off this car are of the best British

To: "'stubrennan@attbi.com'" <stubrennan@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: The parts falling off this car are of the best British
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:16:03 -0700
Stu,

That is my understanding and none that I am personally aware of, including
Mk-1a's, have them. It was a very popular "upgrade" however. It would be
nice if someone would engineer a good return spring setup. I have some
ideas, especially after looking at the Pantera setup.

Bob

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.
To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com