Fw: Florida TAC Event September 28, 2002

To: <Sjhcobra1@cs.com>, "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Fw: Florida TAC Event September 28, 2002
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:13:52 -0400
Florida Tiger Owners,
      This is a reminder of the Florida TAC Event scheduled for Saturday
September 28th.  See the original announcement below for time and
directions.
      Please remember that there is a $10.00 fee associated with the
service.  This helps offset the expense of the materials including the forms
and stickers.
      I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan

Subject: Florida TAC Event September 28, 2002

> Florida Tiger Owners,
>      I am happy to announce the Florida TAC Event is scheduled for
Saturday
> September 28th.  We will be having two sessions.  The first session will
be
> held at Nick Kintners home in Lakeland.  We will start the session at
10am.
> Upon competion, we will head over to the Lake Mirror Classic Car Show in
> Lakeland to look enjoy the sites and TAC another car.  etThe directions to
> his place are as follows:
>
> Directions to Nicks: Take I-4 to exit 32 and exit north on Hwy-98. Proceed
2
> miles and take a left on Gib-Galloway Rd. After 1/2 mile take a right on
> Dixie Ave. We are the last house on the left, 5734 Dixie Ave. If anyone
gets
> lost the phone # is (863)-858-7254.  If anyone would want to trailer or
> bring a car earlier in the week I have room for about 4 more in the
garages.

>      The second session will be held at 3pm at John Webbers residence.
> Please find the directions to his residence are as follows:
>
> From I-95 , take Exit 81 and turn east on Rt. 46 toward Sanford. Stay on
Rt.
> 46 for 17 miles. As you enter Geneva, turn left at the first red light on
SR
> 426. Stay on SR 426 for about 2 miles, until you come to the brick gates
of
> Seminole Woods on your right. The security guard will give directions to
470
> Valley Stream Dr.
>
> If you're heading east on I-4, exit on 417 (toll road just before you get
> Disney) toward Sanford and the Orlando International Airport. Stay on 417
> until Exit 44, Hwy. 434. Turn right on 434 for about two miles until you
> reach Deleon Ave. on your left. Turn left on Deleon and immediately turn
> left again at the stop sign. You'll see Florida Ave about 150 yards on
your
> right. Turn right on Florida Ave and continue for about 3 miles -- it
curves
> hard to the right and ends at Hwy. 426. Make a left on 426 and continue
for
> about 3 miles. You'll come to the brick gates of Seminole Woods on your
> left. The security guard will give directions to 470 Valley Stream.  John
> Webber 407-349-2866
>
>      Unfortunately I did not get enough participation in the Ft.
Lauderdale
> area to sponser an event at this time.  We will try to hold a south
Florida