TigersUnited.com and links

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TigersUnited.com and links
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:51:18 -0700
Well, we are up and running at http://www.TigersUnited.com , as you are
probably aware.

You have also seen the new do-it-yourself features for Selling, adding
or fixing our links page, entering your events, etc.  But - what is this
"User Name/Password" stuff?  Do you have to do it.

The answer is NO. This is NOT a pitch for membership and fees, it is for
identification of those who want to enter information. It allows us to
review new changes and ask questions, should they arise.

I do recommend that you visit the Forum, sign up for membership their -
to allow entries and notification of responses (should you elect this on
posting).  This will then carry over to the main page. Just enter your
stuff once. and choose to check off the "Save Password".  You won't be
asked again -unless you change computers.

Another question that has yet to be posted on the list, but must be
occurring to users is:

What happened?  I keep getting "unknown page" notices when clicking on
certain links?  Yup. :-(  That is so.  In adding all our new interactive
features, a good deal on information was moved to other "directories"
and the links have not yet been fixed.  There is so much organization
changes that we are trying to get the whole thing organized, rather the
do it piece meal.  Please bear with us during this transition phase.
There a literally thousands of links that must be checked out, and
changed as required.  Hopefully you can use your "Back" button to
recover until we have it straightened out.

Back to the Salt Mines for us.

Steve and Malcolm (slaving away our youth :-)  )

--

Steve Laifman
Editor