Roll your own .... Window winders

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll your own .... Window winders
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:24:19 EDT
Ok, I couldn't find any window regulator repair kits, so I had a buddy weld
some metal on the quadrant gear and then we ground some teeth to replace
where they had worn out.  This seems to have worked pretty well.  (I took a
few digital pics if you want to use them Steve for teh web site. )

Reassembly has me puzzled. It's been so long since I took the thing apart.

I'm trying to get the two  pins on the lifting arms inside the window into
the bottom channel of the window glass.  Is there some trick for doing this?

Puzzled in Melbourne, FL

Rob