RE: Gearbox oil URGENT!

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Gearbox oil URGENT!
From: "Scott Lampert" <netscott@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:49:46 -0700
Well I put 90w gear oil in the trans. Drove the car. This is all at speed. I
can't shift from 2nd to 3rd or 4th. And then I can't get it back in 2nd. If
I slow to almost a stop I can get it back into 2nd. I can shift from 1st to
3rd and then to 4th. I checked the linkage for alignment by putting the 1/4
drill bit through the hole in the shifter per the manual.

Oh Well
Scott
65Mk1