insight

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: insight
From: "mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:02:59 -0700
It never ceases to amaze me the incredible insight by-standers are able to
offer on events beyond their knowledge base and scope of comprehension.

Full report from the "players"?  I don't think you'd know what to do with the
data.

Gotta go practice that "prom queen wave" for showing off my car out on the
track.

Darrell

<rnrbj@hotmail.com>]
[stubrennan@attbi.com]