Sports Car Forum Car (was....)

To: <JEwords@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sports Car Forum Car (was....)
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:45:59 -0400
Thanks, John!  But the car you refer to is the Alpine 74.  I'm looking for
the Tiger 74.  If you read around on Steve's web page there is some
information about it.  Also, a race review of the Tiger 74's first
appearance (and a second place) at VIR can be read at:
http://users.skynet.be/ris/manshisto/_index.htm

I've tried mailing Steve to ask him what he knows of the Tiger, but the
e-mail addy on his web page gets bumped back to me.  If anyone knows his
current e-mail addy, please send to me off-line.

Thanks, and I look forward to the article in GRM.  Notice, John, that our
cars were within spitting distance of each other at birth.

Chris

B382000331