Re: Help

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: Re: Help
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:07:39 EDT
I have a 1964 Sunbeam Rootes radio that I need fixed.  Any ideas?  I have
called around in Seattle and just haven't found anyone locally.  Any idea on
anybody anywhere?
 Thanks, Steve

Steve,
       Pacific Tiger Club has the right man for you.  He is an ex-Grundig
Radio Factory Serviceman, and now in his retirement he supplements his income
rebuilding old radios, including at least four Sunbeam radios for me (so
far).  I'll zap you the contact information off-list.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle