Roll Bar For Sale

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Roll Bar For Sale
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:35:00 -0600
Hi Listers,

If any one is interested, I have a roll bar from my Tiger that I'm going to
sell and thought I would see if any one from the list might be interested in
it before I list it on Ebay. I have been saving it for my next Tiger project
that hasn't happened as of yet. Of course the Jensen Healey restoration might
be one good reason another Tiger hasn't found it's way to my house. Can only
work on one car at a time. Has something to do with money. Let me know if your
interested.

Thanks,
Dan Eiland