Roll Bar for sale

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Roll Bar for sale
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:17:41 -0700
My roll bar is still for sale. Should warn those of you who are on the tall
side and drive Tigers, you most likely can not fit in your car with this roll
bar installed. That being out of the way, the cost is $200 + shipping. I found
that I can ship it through Greyhound for around $30 to $40 depending on where
it is going. You will only have to pay the actual cost of shipping. If you
want to figure your own shipping cost then use the following:

Dimensions:       30X30X36
Weight:                50 lbs.

Probably weighs less than 50 but I used this amount to be safe. Photos are
available, just email me. This roll bar is made from steel pipe and bolts to
the floor just behind the seats and to the rear wheel wells. There is no
interference with the hard top or soft top. It was mounted in a 66 Tiger and I
have no idea what modifications would have to be made to fit it to the earlier
style cars. It will fit a SV Alpine as well. Hope I have answered some of your
questions.

Dan Eiland