WIPER CONTROL PROBLEM

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: WIPER CONTROL PROBLEM
From: edstiger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:23:18 -0500
 Hi Guys - I dont know how we got to the Tach from my wiper control unit,
but it has nothing to do with the notice I put out regarding the problem I
encountered. I would like to state, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPORTS OF
FAILURES. I just wanted to get the information out.
   If any Sunbeamer who purchased a wiper control from me has a problem. I
will repair it free of charge for one year. If you have not as yet
installed your unit, PLEASE send it to me for a free up grade.
   If you want to add the diodes yourself, the information is on the Tigers
United web site.
http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_tips/EsslingerWiper/rt-EsslingerWiper1.asp
      (THANKS STEVE)
I will be happy to send you the diodes used for the upgrade free of charge.

Best Regards Ed Esslinger