Re: Shipping Costs

To: <rhoefle@ctlinc.com>, <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping Costs
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:04:13 -0700
I just tried this a week ago with a large piece of luggage that my brother was
forced to leave when he visited.  Don't bet on it.  Southwest said only if I
was an "established client" (unexplained and they didn't offer to) and Delta
just laughed and said the air freight dept. was now a branch of security.  13
mo. now and everything's changed.

               Chris Hill