FW: Tonneau Studs

To: "Tiger Post" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tonneau Studs
From: "Matthew Bouchelle" <CyberControls@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:04:08 -0500
This post made me remember a question I had regarding the studs on Tigers.
Were all Tigers fitted with the Tonneau cover and studded from the factory
and were all the studs installed in the same position?  If so, are there
dimensions that I can use to check the placement of my stud holes?  I'd hate
to have the car dipped, painted, etc and then find that the studs are in the
wrong place (i.e. my Tiger had had an after market tonneau).