Obligatory Seasonal Salutations

To: "panteras" <detomaso@realbig.com>
Subject: Obligatory Seasonal Salutations
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:45:16 -0700
Winter Solstice (plus or minus a few hours)

No matter what motor you run in that Tiger, whether or not you have a wing
on your Pantera or the "right" wheels (you know, like mine!) I hope this
finds all my blue oval friends happy and warm.

Make sure all those close to you know how much you appreciate them!  (Do all
the kids in your town have coats for the winter? - thanks.)

http://images.fotki.com/v13/photos/4/43175/147329/dgoxmas-vi.jpg

or
http://images.fotki.com/v9/photos/4/43175/147329/panttiger-vi.jpg

(this only lasted about a month, but it was fun!)

See you in Vegas!

David (Durango)
D. E. Adin, Photographer
adin@frontier.net