RAm Air - I need help from a mustang guy

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RAm Air - I need help from a mustang guy
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:09:38 -0500
Tigers,
I need some help from some mustang experts out there. I am trying to find an
appropriate hood seal for the top of my ram air box and the one that I think
will work the best is the 1971-1973 mustang ram air filter to hood seal.
This is the seal that affixes to the air filter assembly and seals to the
hood when the hood closes. It looks nice and seems to have about 1 inch of
squish so I will have some fudge room and twist for the engine.
The question I have is this;
I have only seen pictures of the 71-73 mustang ram air seal attached to the
air cleaner lower half....what does the air cleaner lip look like where the
seal mounts to? I need to reproduce this edge so I need to know what it
looks like. Any chance you guys will take pity on me and send me pics of
what that edge looks like without the seal attached?

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.