Re: Fwd: Tying the Tiger ""worlds fastest tiger""

To: BAYER77@aol.com, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fwd: Tying the Tiger ""worlds fastest tiger""
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:48:37 -0800
BAYER77 (since you didn't leave a real name),

Mayf is building EXACTLY what he says - The World's Fastest Tiger.  He
lives in Nevada, near the Great Salt Lake, holds a doctorate in rocket
science, is a consultant on world record attempt mishaps, and is
building a Tiger (or maybe originally an Alpine) with dual turbochargers
for a World Land Speed Record Run on the Bonneville flats.  Just like he
says, "The World's Fastest Tiger".

See his web site (referenced under personal web sites on
http://www.TigersUnited.com "  "Online Resources"

Steve

--

Steve Laifman