Re: FW: Fwd: Tying the Tiger ""worlds fastest tiger""

To: <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Fwd: Tying the Tiger ""worlds fastest tiger""
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:38:06 -0800
Jeeze guys, I am good, but not that good! It is a 7 hour drive from Pahrump
to Wendover, UT where the Bonneville Salt Flats are. Even at 300 mph it
would take over 2 hours, doncha think? Even so, the humor is fun! And an
"old character", indeed! Only 61 as of a few days ago. And I am p[lanning on
only 204 mph to beat Sir Henry Segrave's original land speed record in 1927.
First man to record a 2 way average over 200 also. The only satisfaction is
the time slip. No money, no trophy, no sponsors...just for fun.

mayf