RE: First, let me apologize...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: First, let me apologize...
From: "Randall Antosiak" <randya@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:01:34 -0800
The short answer is yes, the Street Avenger will fit.  I was also interested
in the Street Avenger, and I was also concerned about the clearance problem.
I called Holley tech support, and told them the carb I was currently using
(465 CFM Holley), and tech support told me how much more clearance the
Street Avenger needed as compared to my current carb.  I don't remember the
exact additional clearance requirement, something like 1/2 inch.  I made the
measurement and the new carb will fit, but you can called Holley tech
support and ask them yourself if you are still concerned.