Re: First, let me apologize...

To: itswonderful@attbi.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First, let me apologize...
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:23:20 -0800
The street avenger carb as you described will fit.  I have a Holley 675 CFM
street avenger series carb mounted on my F4B.  I will remind you that you
should make sure you have a proper rear transmission mount in the car,
because the elevation of the tail housing direct effects the limited space
behind the carb.