real name

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: real name
From: BAYER77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:39:46 EST
R. Bear Monteiro
       When I first signed on too aol some one already claimed the Bear and
for 77
I'm 6'5'' or 77" tall 77 is the only football # I ever wore and 1977 is the
first year that ever played football. I couldnt play until i got to high
school, was too big to play in the early leages.
       now how does someone of my size fit and drive a sunbeam. it is quite
simple, its like a good women, if it doesnt fit tight it aint right. LOL
anyway that is were Bayer77 came from, and why Bear? I am WAMPANOAG INDIAN
AQUINNAH, Martha's Vinyard Island, Cape Cod Ma.