Re: Replacement tach.

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Replacement tach.
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:46:20 -0800
Tom:
Kudos to you and all the other guys who worked on this over the last 3
years.  I'm REALLY grateful for the "let's find a solution" attitude
that keeps showing up on this list.  You guys are all really great!

I'm looking forward to having a tach that doesn't gain 1000 rpm
everytime the car warms up.

Oh, by the way, Tom.  I saw the pictures of your shop.  I think I've got
"lathe envy" :-)

Best Regards

David Sosna