Re: Broken speedometer

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Broken speedometer
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:06:54 -0800
Before you replace the speedometer cable, make sure the speedometer turns
freely.
It is common for these old speedometers to get dirty and have the greese
that has accumulated in them dry out and bind things up.
If the speedometer doesn't turn freely, you will just break another
cable.
Been there, done that.