Miniature Tiger

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miniature Tiger
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:12:26 -0600
Hello all:

Thanks to all who wrote back concerning pics of my HO slot car Tiger.  I
received many more than I thought I would, including one from Steve Laifman.
He has generously offered to post some pics of my "realtime" Tiger and the
slot car Tiger on the TigersUnited website, http://www.tigersunited.com/ .  He
says he will post them in the "Owners Gallery" section of the site and will
notify the list when they are loaded up and ready for viewing.  Thanks again,
Steve, for volunteering to do that for me!

To answer the two biggest questions that many of you had, the guy who makes
these cars can be reached at the following e-mail address:
gg32@optonline.net

His name is Giani Berardinelli and he charges $45.00 for a custom job like the
one he did for me.  Those of you who mess with the old T-Jet 500 Aurora slot
cars know that this is not out-of-reason for something like this, especially
since the car will come to you complete with a running T-Jet chassis under it.
I have obtained permission from Giani to post his e-mail address on this list
and he is looking forward to hearing from anyone wishing to own replicas of
their own Tigers.  In fact, after seeing pics of my Tiger, he visited several
Tiger websites and has expressed some interest in our cars!

Thanks again to all who wrote to me and a big THANK YOU to Steve Laifman for
making the photos of the car available to anyone who wishes to view them.
Take care and Happy Tigering!

Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE