RE: Anti-Sway bar ?

To: <future@speakeasy.org>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anti-Sway bar ?
From: <Curtis.Fisher@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:42:55 -0800
My Tiger came with a solid 1" bar.  It was stronger than the car and ripped out
the A-arm mounting tabs and slots.  After significant reinforcing, it was
firmly attached.  The ride was very harsh.  The bar took hours to mount each
time I removed it.
I eventually downgraded to a 7/8" and I've been much happier.
Curtis Fisher