Re: CAT Headers

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: CAT Headers
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:55:16 -0800
Frank:
Thanks for the update.  I'm looking forward to your pictures of the
installation.  I have the right-angle adapter/oil filter set-up and if
these new CAT headers clear the obstruction, I'll be able to upgrade
from the original exhaust manifolds (placing them carefully in a box on
the shelf, of course) :-)

Regards

David Sosna