[Fwd: Re: SPAM FILTER (personal reply)]

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: SPAM FILTER (personal reply)]
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:00:38 -0800
Well Jack, you did several things.

First, to remind us all, that we don't know everything, and credibility
is always gained by supporting your position.

Second, saying thanks, instead of being insulting does so much more for
any community, especially when you can not see a person face to face,
and hear the tone in their voice.

Finally, you signed your name, and were proud to say who you were.

Thanks

Larry