Re: A Hillman and Rover Conversion

To: Rich Atherton <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Subject: Re: A Hillman and Rover Conversion
From: hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:55:12 +1100
In 1971 there was an Imp in Australia that had a 289 Ford installed, used for
circuit racing.  It had awesome acceleration but had trouble negotiating those
dang bends :-)

If you go to this site and do a search on   'Imp'  (no quotes) you can find a
picture

http://www.autopics.com.au/public/home.ehtml

Vic