RE: Brake Booster

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Booster
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:39:09 -0500
 Partly in response to Chris Hill's comment, I originally asked the question
about the use or non-use of the booster that sparked a number of replies. I
received 9 replies that were privately addressed to me and did not appear on
the list as well as the replies that the listers could read. I wonder if
there were listers following the thread who would have liked to have seen
the information that was just addressed to me. Two members asked me to
forward to them those private replies. Those messages contained some very
good information and might have been of interested to those follow the
discussion on the list. We probably have many members who tune in to follow
these different threads. One member stated that the additional information I
forwarded him had changed his position on the use of the booster.
 There have been questions asked that I was interested in and seen very
little replies. Are those members getting comments directed to them via
their own email address? Wondering if we should encourage more of the
discussions to remain on the list.

Jim