Re: Brake Booster/tandem master

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster/tandem master
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:09:55 -0800
   In addition to the Courier pickup the dual Datsun/Nissan 3/4" master
cylinders of the late 60's and 70's has a similar vertical orientation an
needs minor filing to fit as well. The lines connect at the bottom.
   I recall that Mazda made the Courier for Ford??? The reason I bring this
up is that earlier RX-7's have a cast steel/iron with similar configuration,
but my recollection is that the bore was 11/16". I also recall that the
lines exited out the side.
   I am not at the stage to connect the one I got off a Datsun 710 so I can
not offer anymore than what my pick a part searches have found.
  Tom Witt B9470101