Re: Wood dash... What years?

To: <alaskanamphi@gci.net>
Subject: Re: Wood dash... What years?
From: "P. R. Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:22:40 -0800
And then of course there is the definitive book, IMHO, "The Book of Norman".
And, in addition, when you make your purchase you would be able to
determine, "How original is the car?".
They cost a premium now, however; people on the list myself included would
be happy to help with research if needed.

Philip "Commodore Blues" Hulse