Re: 289/302 Conversions

To: gharlowe@comcast.net
Subject: Re: 289/302 Conversions
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:08:55 -0800
Graham,

Read the articles in http://www.tigersunited.com/ Performance Tuning for
many finished approaches on both 260 enhancements, 289/302 conversions,
newer multi-hole pattern Toploader cases with both narrow and wide ratio
gears, Tremec and T-5 conversions and modifications involved, and the
cost information. The choice of bell housings, and modifications to the
stock bell housing, to accommodate 6 bolt engines is also discussed.

The Forum also has a great deal of discussion on these issues that have
already been discussed on the list.

Mailing List Threads includes earlier discussions of all these issues.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor