Clutch

To: "'geowiz@cox-internet.com'" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Subject: Clutch
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:25:16 -0500
Jim,
If the clutch moves too far the "hat" height on the clutch is different than
the old one. You need to be careful here as you do not want to over compress
it. What I would do is obtain (Make) a longer clutch pushrod. I have a VERY
adjustable 2 piece one that I thread together to a small length and then pry
it into place and then unthread it to lengthen it. I unthreaded it to obtain
the desired release point for my clutch.
It worked for me with the same problem after installing my centerforce Gold
clutch. Clutch works great.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.