Re: [Fwd: [Humber] Clock]

To: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Humber] Clock]
From: hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:41:31 +1000
Hi Tom,

I don't have an email for the person or the South Australian Humber club,
but I'll try to get one from a contact I have in the Humber club of New
South Wales.  I'll post again if any luck.  Also, perhaps some South
Australian Hillman Lister (Brian Vogt, Peter Taverner, John McRae are you
there??) knows someone in the Humber Club????

Regarding the UK, there was a later post on the Humber list giving  a phone
number for someone there.  Here's a snip from it.

> but
> for anyone in the UK, G.W.Hunt can sort it. He advertises in Old Faithful
> and charges #50 for a full overhaul to as new condition, phone no` is 0121
> 311 2959. Check with him Steve, maybe the postage won`t be too bad, perhaps
> a few of you from your club could send a box full over, I`m sure the
> majority don`t work just like yours.

Cheers,

Vic