RE: Subject: 289/302 Conversions - My own biased opinion

Subject: RE: Subject: 289/302 Conversions - My own biased opinion
From: "Randall Antosiak" <randya@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 18:49:51 -0700
Listers -
Another option is the non-hipo 289 5 bolt which are quite a bit cheaper.
This is what I am running on my car after I installed some mild performance
enhancements (GT 40 heads, mild cam, and performer RPM manifold).  It has
the almost the same appearance as the stock 260 and it dyno tests at
approximately the same power as the hipo version.
- Randy