Re: Hydraulic fluids - getting your DOTs lined up.

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic fluids - getting your DOTs lined up.
From: "Gary Moore" <ARADO7@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:13:00 -0700
Larry, I have worked in a number of automobile industry/military labs. This
topic has been batted around for years. The automotive industry does what it
can do to dissuade the use of Dot 5. They make claims that it is unsafe. The
United States government uses it extensively in it's fleets for it is cost
effective..meaning low maintenance and safe.  The automotive industry wants
profit. Me? I want performance and install and forget it.  Regards,   Gary