The Search for the "Search" - TigersUnited.com

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: The Search for the "Search" - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:41:13 -0700
Tiger's and 'Pines,

I finally got lucky.  Our http://www.TigersUnited.com web site had an
excellent search engine in the top black bar.  Through judicious
selection of your need it would find the links to the exact pages with
your selection.  You could even narrow the choice be another search
WITHIN the results.

With the addition of our Forum, the amount of data available exceeded
the capacity of our search engine without a LARGE expenditure of money
for increased capacity.  Since there is no income, there are no
resources.  The Forum results, themselves, took all available allocations.

Well, we made a smart move.  We were able to eliminate all Forum
contained information from the main page Search, and now the entire
TigersUnited main site, EVERY PAGE, EVERY WORD, can be located for you.

AND, the Forum has it's OWN search engine to locate anything posted there.

OK, you have to search in both places for EVERYTHING, but it is very
fast.  Just use the top black bar "SEARCH" on the main site, and the top
right menu "Search" while in the Forum.

Now, you want to know how often Peter Proctor, Steve Alcala, Dan
Williams, Brian Lister, or Ken Miles is mentioned - you can do it. (Or
thermostats  or F4B)

Try it, you'll like it.

Steve

--