British car day in Dallas

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: British car day in Dallas
From: <bdrtx@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:45:57 -0500
FYI for the Central Texas people.

All-British Car Day 2003 19th Annual Exposition of Vintage European
(Especially British) Cars and Motorcycles

When: Sunday, April 27th, 2003 (May 4th has been selected as a rain-out day).

Where: White Rock Lake Park in Dallas, Texas. Vehicles will be displayed in an
open grassy area west of E. Lawther Drive. The display area entrance will be
marked with orange traffic cones. Although Lawther Drive encircles the lake,
there are a number of roadblocks. The park is easily accessed from Buckner
Boulevard at Lake Highlands Drive or Poppy Drive (behind Doctors Hospital).

Time Schedule: Registration will open at 10:00 AM. Vehicles may be registered
up until 2:00 PM. We will begin counting the votes at 3:00 PM, with door prize
drawings and award presentations at 3:30 PM. (If you need to leave early and
win a trophy, I'll make arrangements to deliver it to you).