MK I Spec Plate...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: MK I Spec Plate...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:23:28 -0700
I was just out beginning to get the car ready for some summer driving and
was looking at the spec plate on the cowl under the hood. Guess it is the
first time in a long time I have actually looked at it. The very last line
says "Alpine 260 V8 1,224,888". Do they all say that? My car was born in Oct
1964, so is this unique? Or standard issue? Standard I would think.

anyhoo, l8r

mayf, out in Pahrump, where it is snowing, yes snowing down to about 3200
ft! We are at 2700 ft, so none on us but sure is pretty on the mountains