Re: MK I Spec Plate...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: MK I Spec Plate...
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:54:45 +0100
mayf,

I have seen it before and never really thought about it.

1224888 is in the middle of the range in the Tiger parts manual but is
not listed - what's the betting it is the part number for the plate you
are reading !

Jeff
(prepared to be corrected 8-)

In message <002301c3097d$d3685d20$fd811c0c@gy3wb01>, DrMayf