Re: Wire Wheels

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: "nick kintner" <nlkin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:46:38 -0400
We were looking to put a set of wires on a Tiger a while back. The project
fell thru due to budget woes. I now have a new set of front hubs and rear
"bolt-on" knock off hubs with spinners for a Tiger or Alpine that are
available. The wheels we had planned to use were designrd for a V8 MG and I
think it was a British Wire Wheel # 484???? I think they were 15X6 with 72
spokes made by Dayton. This is a "street" driven show car and is not used in
speed events.  Nick