Re: Non Tiger-- Front end alignment

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non Tiger-- Front end alignment
From: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:15:14 -0700
I am not sure about S10's but full size Chevy trucks have a non-adjustable
alignment.  There are some knock-outs on the frame that you have to knock
out to align it.  A lazy alignment tech (or a cheap owner who won't pay for
this) will just return the truck saying that it IS aligned to spec. (at
least everything
that is easily adjustable is)..
It should not pull like that.  It could be as simple as a low tire or as bad
as a
bent frame.
Gary