Re: IFS/IRS question

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: Re: IFS/IRS question
From: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:09:42 -0700
I've always thought a Jag IRS would make for a nice Tiger!
I've seen two installations, David, is yours the red car that was at
Temecula?
If so, and considering your new design re-apraisals, I was wondering why
you even have a suspension "cage".  The other installation I saw was at TU
in Oregon years ago.  That installation used a new tubular(rectangular)
crossmember
between the Tiger frame arches and new radius rods from the Tiger front
spring mounts, NO cage.  That car was sitting pretty high in the back too
but
it looked much easier as well as might solve your bump travel problem.
Gary