Wide ratio trans for sale

To: "Tiger List E-mail" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wide ratio trans for sale
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:46:28 -0500
 Hi Tigers- Before I place this on e-bay I will offer it to the list.
  I have a wide ratio top loader transmission; I would like to part with.
  Its from a 6 bolt 289 or 302   the output housing is a little longer than
the Tiger. I had it in my converted V8 Alpine, which has now been changed to
a C-4 automatic. I believe it will need new syncros, as it does not want to
down shift very well. Included is a 289 flywheel, pressure plate, clutch
disc, bell housing, clutch master cylinder, slave, throw out bearing and
correct starter for this set up. The shifter is included but has been
modified and repaired and is no longer stock.
 I'm too d*** old to pack this stuff up for shipping. If you want it you
will have to pick it up at my home in Ozark, Alabama .   First $450 gets it
all.  Click on the URL for picture.  Best Regards Ed Esslinger

http://www.djezpics.net/ezpics/slinger/Trans.jpg

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers