RE: pertronix coil

To: "'Jim Boynton'" <jimboynton@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: pertronix coil
From: "William van Zwanenberg" <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:45:54 +0100
As it happens, I've had exactly the same problem when I installed a
Lumenition electronic ignition system to my car. For reasons that are
unbeknown to me (maybe someone on the list can explain eh situation
better that I), installing a contactless electronic ignition system
seems to really screw up the behaviour of ones Tach.

What I can tell you is that I came across a fantastic article on the
Sunbeam Tiger Owners assoc. website that explains exactly how to resolve
the problem. It's copyright protected so that you can't actually save a
copy to your HD but you can print a copy off.

Go have a look at it here:
http://www.engravers.com/tiger/tech/stoa_tech_9904.pdf

I assure you that it will help.

Will