Re: Stock ride height

To: Dan & Lori Fitzgerald <danlorifitz@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stock ride height
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:06:30 -0700
Dan and all:
Thanks for the feedback I've gotten so far.  I just realized that when I
referred to the spring shackle, I might have inadvertently not been
specific enough.

The point I'm thinking about is where the shackle bolts to the frame
itself.

Dan, is that the point you measured to?

If I've screwed anybody up with this, I apologize :-(

Best Regards

David