Re: Stock ride height

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Subject: Re: Stock ride height
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:10:20 EDT
After 35+ years all our Tigers and most of our parts are starting
to sag a bit.  I would use the heights as a starting point.  But
with different tire heights and spring sag, you have to take your
best shot.

Mount your springs and tires.  Then bounce the suspension
several times.  Better yet, drive the car.  Then measure the
heights from both sides with your weight in the front seat.
Both heights should be the same.  If you are too low, you
will have to add leaves or rearch the spring as the spring
eyes aren't going to move.  If too high, wait, they will sag
with time.

Every car and tastes of the setup is different.

Dave Johnson