Re: 40K Tiger 2

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>, Jim Boynton <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: 40K Tiger 2
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 05:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
This is probably a very nice car.  If you want to see a MKII in as close of
original condition as this one, take a look at Alan Rhodes red MKII in Atlanta.
 I saw it at the TE/AE United last September and it was outstanding.  You got
to love the bone stock original Tigers.......especially a MKII.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan

Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hopefully someone who will keep it clean, drive it, and replace only stuff
that breaks or wears out, so as to preserve it's patina. Like (I think) Mike
said earlier, things are only original once, and a car that's genuinely
original and in good condition after nearly 40 years of use is exceptional.

Regards,
Theo