Re: BMW Tiger

To: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>,
Subject: Re: BMW Tiger
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 01:29:12 -0700
Chris,
    The article I referenced and that Jim quotes mentioned that the info came
from a Beemer exec given to the German auto mag 'Der Autobahner'.  The exec's
name was Wolfgang Kupplungkopf.  Since    ####head    is something like
sheizkopf, then if your kupplung is a dual purpose body part, we've been had!

Nonetheless ,if they're really going to give it the 'feel of the original',
does that mean it will have the same Ackerman angle?  Maybe you'll be able to
get Dale's kit as a factory option!

                           Chris