Re: BMW Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMW Tiger
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 08:44:38 -0400
I would doubt this would happen, for a number of already stated
reasons...and they listed a number of old cars...but anything is possible...

I believe kupplung means something like clutch or coupling/coupler...perhaps
Kupplungkopf is the German equivlant of "gearhead"...anybody know German on
this list?

Paul